Friday, October 21, 2011

Kayak, Flour and Sirap

On 15th October 2011, Computer Graphic and Multimedia Association (CGMA) had organized CGMA Recreation Day at the lake. Rawiey and I went there late. Basically, I'm still tired from previous night event.

Arrived there, I ate my breakfast and waited my turn for kayak. But before that, I took a moment to watch my friend handling their job as Activities Coordinator.

As the other team finished their kayak, I was in with my kayak partner, Sapik. Thinking that I'm not good in throwing water at others, I chose Sapik. The other didn't want to kayak though. The outcome of kayak was everyone were wet!


Anyhow, that was the main point of kayak though. Who went for kayak and didn't went out wet is no fun! After finished the kayak part, it was time to bully the first year students.
XD


I just sat at Arif's car and watched my coursemate handling a game. It was fun though. And suddenly, I felt really wet at my head. I looked back and saw it was Nazirul(my senior) who did it. Dayumm! I chased him but it grew futile. He was fast and I was pissed! 






More photos at here and here!





Z : I will always remember this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.