Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sugar is Sweet

Just a quickie.

This morning, I felt like I wanna eat Maggi. So, I went to the kitchen and saw a pan on the stove. There was some liquid inside it. I asked the maid but she didn't hear me calling her. I threw the whole thing down the drain and happily started cooking my Maggi.

After a while, she asked me what did I do with the liquid inside it. I just answer I threw it away. And to my surprised, it was sugar-water(air gula)!

Ouh-my, dah la harga gula naik!
Dayumm!
Miyaneh!

*

I really don't have any idea what should I post in here.
It's holidays and nothing to be type though.
XD

3 comments:

  1. haha.. tedah ngidam mee kolok dpt mkn megi jk.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kmk tetap menantik mi kolok dr ktk...mengidam tuk oiii..

    ReplyDelete
  3. orait.. boh lpk ingtkn kmk.. u have my num.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.