Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kamek Blogger Sarawak

I was wandering around some of the blogs that I followed and found out about this at 
Blog Pilihan Malaysia!
Interested?
Join arr!


* * * * *
My parents gave Nur Aziemah for my name and I can be called Azie, just AZIE.
I'm single and ready to mingle. XP
I can be contacted via Facebook but beware. If you wanna add me, please do tell me how did you get to my FB so that you are not in my ignore list. v(o o,)
I was born and live at Sibu, Sarawak but now, my real life starts at Skudai, Johore.
Sibu is called Swan City. I don't know why it called it that but for me, the perfect words to describe Sibu was Malaysia Chinatown. FYI, there was no sight of real swan here.
Why it was called Chinatown, because the Chinese population is waay more than other races. Believe me. Even the Malay are few here. So, most of the Bumiputera here quite alook-like Chinese. What so special about Sibu was the food. Firstly, you will never find any place in Malaysia where the Malay and Chinese sharing their food places. Thus, you can eat Halal food while your non-Muslim peeps can eat bah kut teh. So true!
Besides, Kampua noodles and Kompia (atau dalam bahasa kampungny, Kuih Cepak) are famous around here.

The delish Mi Kampua!

Kuih Bungkor. A very sought after desert during fasting season.

Sibu is the origin of Kompia.


8 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.