Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Little Sista

I remembered when you were so tiny and it was 3 years ago. You were so little and fragile though. I was really afraid to carry you but at the same time I was very happy as the family became 4+1. We all thought that mama gonna brought home a baby boy but it was a girl. We named you

NUR ALISYA DAMYA

'Alisya' was given by your two beloved sistas and 'Damya' was given by mama. So, when you read this 10 or 15 years from now, thats how you get your name k! 


Today, your other sista asked you what you wanted to be when you grow up. Wanna know what your answer was?
You said exactly just like this. . .

"Aly mok jadi otomen!"
Teehee!
You wanted to be ultraman! Other little girls when being asked the same question, the answered will be a lil cliche and the famous one is . . .

"I wanted to be a princess!"

So, don't laugh la when you read this later on because that was the truth.
This was some the pics taken in 2010 so that you remembered how naughty you were. 
There was one day, a few days before your birthday, mama asked you whether you wanted to cut your hair. This was came straight from your mouth. . .

"Aly mok rambut macam otomen. Mun x mcm Ben 10 ka?!"

XD

I would gave you 4 words to describe you in 2010!

NGEGEH
LOUD
TALKATIVE
ANNOYING

Although you were ALL of the above, as your big sista, I always love you!
Even though Kak Azie and Kak Adeq ALWAYS bullied and teased you, WE always love you. 
That was how we show our affections!


Last but not least. . .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GENDOT!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.