Sunday, December 26, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

I guest it's not too late to wish ALL my Christian peeps have a Happy Holidays and have a Merry Christmas!

I don't celebrate it but you can give me gifts though. My chimney, wait, my house don't have a chimney and Santa Clause wouldn't fit through it though. Just to make things easy, my door always open as long as you bring along some gifts and made me a fresh bake cookies. 
Demand alu jak!

Anyway, no one had bring me cookies so my beloved mom cooked my fav food...
even though its not the most beautiful Laksa Sarawak ever but it sure taste delish!
XD




I just love this song especially Ashley Tisdale sing it!


xoxo







p/s: Daniel, I'm gonna miss your fresh baked cookies!

2 comments:

  1. huhuh...rindu laksa sarawak zie...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa pun setiap kali balik sarawak msti makan laksa sarawak bha...ko g la sarawak..dpt makan laksa sarawak pure...hoho

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.