Monday, July 11, 2011

Crazy Over Mike Tompkins

Ever heard of Mike Tompkins?

He's CUTE !

Who the hell is he?
FYI, he was the one who made me fall in love with him his work on a capella.
I think all of his masterpieces will make you fall in love with him, pronto!
Ermm, I mean his nicely done a capella.


Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
His version is waaay better than the ori.


Fireflies by Owl City


Misery by Maroon 5


Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars


Dynamite by Taio Cruz
He is making me falling in love with this song.


Only Girl by Rihanna


Firework by Katy Perry


Rolling In The Deep by Adele


Pretty Young Thing by late Michael Jackson



If you like his masterpiece, here is his channel
Mike Tompkins




Z : His wife is a very lucky woman.

5 comments:

  1. aha,,,ijat punye lagu kt blog dr mamat nie la..haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched his video before .. n i think he is a sound genius ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. azie, how about u try this technique with with kindergarden's songs .. heheh ..

    Air pasang pagi surut pukul 5 ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..tunggu ade sume equipment baru dpt buat cm dier kottt..XD

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.