Saturday, March 24, 2012

Malam Akustika

Yesterday, I had no class. YAY!
Unfortunately, I got a wake up call from my secretary that he wanted me to sign a letter. So, need to get up and did my job as a director. Gosh. I missed those NGANDO memento in KL during holidays.

Then, just before afternoon, Hazem called me and said that I need to be at the MPM office before he went to riday prayer. Well, he was the director for Malam Akustika. I walked to the office and found myself talking to some stranger. The best part was, he's a foreigner. It's not like I'm racist or something, but I had experience like this before. Being professional and friendly, I just gave him my card and not gonna answer his calls. Scary la...


Anyway, arrived at office safe and sound and practicing my MC speech. YUP. For the first time in my life, I became an MC. There's always a first time for everything, right?
At the evening, it was raining cat and dog. And I was in a doubtful mode but luckily last night was a blast with a very good weather. We started the rehearsal at 6PM and finished it a few minutes after 7PM.

*





At 9PM, I arrived at Tasik Ilmu wearing my green baju kurung and getting ready to become an MC. The funny part was, I got the queue to start but I didn't start it. As instructed, when Datuk TNC arrived, the usher will put on rosette at him then I announced. Nevertheless, I didn't see them put them on so there was it, a little lagging at the first part. The rest went as the flow.

me and Hariz, formal and informal MC
The VIPs
Saturdays&Sundays

Me & Rawiey
Me & Chen
Our beloved  Datuk TNC recited a poem


Trio Ochestra : Rawiey, Neyda & Taleb







Z : Ouh ya. Last Wednesday I went to UiTM Shah Alam for this. And I went there to represent Suksis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.