Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mean Girls II

Have you ever watched Mean Girls in 2004 by Lindsay Lohan?
I mean this one. . .


Of course you had watched it right?
I thought so.

Well, this year, they came out with the latest one. It came out on January 23rd, 2011 and I knew it just now. Let's check it out for those who are just like me, always out-dated.
XD


Original Channel
ABC Family

Genre 
Teen- flicks

Director
Melanie Mayron

Starring 
Meaghan Jette Martin - Johanna "Jo" Mitchell
Jennifer Stone - Abby Hanover
Nicole Anderson - Hope Plotkins
Maiara Walsh - Amanda "Mandi" Weatherly
Claire Holt - Chasity Meyer
Diego Boneta - Tyler Adams

The story starts. . .
The Plastics are back in the long awaited follow-up to the smash-hit Mean Girls...and now the clique is more fashionable, funny and ferocious than ever!
A confident senior, Jo, begins the new school year by breaking her own cardinal rule: don't get yourself involved in girl drama. But when she sees timid Abby (who are freakingly rich) preyed upon by Queen Bee Mandi and her minions, she take sides in a viciously funny girl-world-war that turns the whole school upside down.[...]


This movie taught me about one important thing and that was
Just Be Yourself.
We don't need any plastics to be on top of the food chain. That sucks because high school will ended after your senior year. After high school, there will be college and university years.
I opened my eyes wide that Uni life is waaay differs from school life.


Z : Dayum. How I miss my school life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.