Have you ever ate raspberries?
I did. Just now.
It was my first time and I was like,
FYI, the red raspberries (like in the picca above) are very sour. If you wanna eat the sweet one, better choose the black.
There are a lotsa benefits just by eating raspberries such as :
- being rich in antioxidants. it helps in neutralize free radicals in the body and prevents damage to cell membranes and other structures.
- it can restrain proliferation of cancer cells and even the formation of tumours in various parts of the body, including colon.
- daily consuptions can lower the risk of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD) a.k.a rabun.
- the presence of anthocyanins can reduce the risk of heart disease and also delay the effects of aging or dalam bahasa saintifiknya awet muda.
- the presence of salicylic acid might slow down atheroclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- a good source of quercetin, an antioxidant that diminishes the release of histamines and thus minimizes allergic reactions.
- manganese and vitamin C helps to protect the body tissues from oxygen-related damage.
- would not effect the body's blood sugar levels
- good for those who are suffering inflammation and pain by regularly consume the berries.
source were taken from here and the picca from the Bing!Image.