Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fast at Rio

Almost everyone says it is the bestest movie ever. So, right after the exam day, which is on Friday, I went to Tebrau just to watch this movie.





What the heck?
It was FREAKING AWESOME! 
Even though there were so many sexaay chicas and well-build guys in there, but holy shiz, my eyes were just on the rides. The location for this movie was in Rio. Cool place ea ?
Everyone can bring their own guns just like in this shot. . .

Dom : This is BRASIL !!
and I almost didn't recognized The Rock because of that beard. XD
Anyway, for those who haven't see this movie yet, I can assure you it is so worth your money because I rate this movie 9.999 over 10 stars. The most important thing was, I love the graphics of this movie. So realistic. How much CGI did they used for this movie?


* * *



We (Rawiey, Thirah & me) drove all the way to the dataran just to eat steamboat. After an hour on the road, finally we found the place.d'Terrace. We ate til our heart content and for once, I forgot about the math projects. NVM about that because I'm gonna devote myself for that starting this morning and tomorrow.
How I wish I know how to make the graph came out by using openGL. . .



Z : So many movies for this hols. And my money really can't wait for them to get into the cinema cash register.

5 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.