Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Survival101 : FOODS

I really wanna share this.
Last Saturday, Tuan Karim, one of the KorSuksis advisor, told us about how to survive in the jungle. It's wild out there and the chances of getting foods like this. . .



or this. . .


are most likely near to 0%.
Then, you may ask what to eat?
The answer is simple !
As a Muslim, we can't simply eat anything in the wild unless there are REALLY no food around there.
Why must we eat?
We ate for energy and to live, duhh!!


It's simple,
WHATEVER the monkey, orang utan & sewaktu dengannya ate, we can eat it.
Hang in there !
Kacak x?
However, whatever the birds ate, we can't eat it.
Why?
Because, it's can make you high (mabuk).









p/s: He told us about his experiences and how to survive in the wild. If he tell us more, I'm sure likely will share it with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.