Monday, January 10, 2011

Long Time No See !

There was no class this morning because the Vice Chancellor wanna had a new year assembly. Well, for me us, that's mean hols (only for the morning though!). Who cares anyway as long as we can woke up late. On 10am, the class started as usual. My class started on 11am and I wanna skipped the boring morning part.

Behold everyone! 1SCV coming through!
* * *
After my last class of the day, Web Programming, a meeting was held for the Go Creative With Us Camp (the name was given by me though.XD.tang ngegeh jak!). We met and talked about the camp and suddenly. . .

"apa kabar suma?"

We all looked at the door and there he was. Stood there and smiled at US! We all were in shocked mode. As for me, I turned my head twice to confirm what my both eyes just saw.
Yup!
He was standing there, in FLESH! I'm not dreaming. We were not dreaming!
Wanna know who came by and visit us?


*drumrolls*



He's. . .
Dr. Abdullah Bade

our first lecturer in UTM that introduced us the C++
the first CGMA advisor
the first person who called me Budak Sarawak even though there are 5 other Sarawakians in my class
one of the sporting lecturer I had met

* * *

He was transferred to UMS last September right after Eid and the pics in this entry were all taken during CGMA Eid Celebration 2010. After he left, Miss Ajune had taken our class and also 1 of the best lecturer I had ever met. Thanks to both of them, I'd passed with flying colours on my Programming Technique (PT) I subject. However, now I'm still having a difficulties to cope with PT II and being taught by a different lecturer.
Hurmmm. . .

Some of the things he said. . .

"jadilah programmer yg terhebat !"

"dah masok tahun ketiga nnt baru kamu tahu betapa ssh ny jd computer graphics nie !" 


Last momento in 2010 with Dr ABade.




p/s: He still called me Budak Sarawak. LOL!


1 comment:

  1. jom bce mcm2 info mnarik kt blog hacker...semuanye hot...dijamin halal...

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.