Thursday, February 3, 2011

When Sarawakians Meet again !

Whoa, another same entry ?
This post is not the continuation from this one though.
It's another different stories.

* * *

As I was happily playing Guitar Hero because my dear cousin was not there at the moment, Rawiey told me that Bhem invited us for lunch. By the time he told us, we already ate our lunch but we agreed to hang out with them. Yes. Them. The same people from my last post but there will be a lil bit addition at the end of this essay. If you lazy to read, just view the pics.

Me and Rawiey walked to Pyramid and accompany Bhem and Alfie ate their lunch. Hurm... lunch at 4pm? Not an appropriate terms. How about tea break? As we were walking at the top level, I thought Alfie and Bhem wanna go to TGIFriday but they took the left turn. So, my guessing was watching the movie. And again, a wrong thoughts. I asked what he'd been looking for and Alfie said "Mary".

I never heard about "Mary" before but we just followed him until he found the restaurant. This is what he mentioned about. . .


Chocolate Frosties

Wendy's new name is Mary !

*
Now, here starts something interesting. 
I learnt how to aim and shoot with bow and arrows. This was my first time in archery field. It seems so easy watching people did this but with my own experience, it takes time to master this game. So hard liao! And my hand was aching of holding the bow for too long.


ada gaya x?
The most 'berterabor' aim award goes to...
ME!!


Our next pit stop was One Utama. It's been a long time since I went to OU. We played bowling there and oh boi, I was so sucks during the game. It seems like what I learnt from my mom is kept tightly in my brain and didn't show any physical evidence that I know how to bowl. 
Dayumm !

After we bowl, we played outdoor game and that was

*drumrolls*


looks easy but its damn hard
softball !

And again, this was my first time playing softball and I'm not good with coordination. So, in 15 balls threw at me, I just hit 3. Me and softball, there will be no chemistry between us!

5 Sarawakians loitering near the lift
*
*
Finally, we came up with 1 decision and that was Nando's. Nando's for dinner!
During dinner, Pipa and her friend, Maliha, was joining us. The 5 became 6 Sarawakians. How I missed her so much. It's been 2 years since last I met her. We talked, ate, laughed and talked again throughout the dinner.
Me and Pipa, did the catch up and told each other about our 411.

me, Pipa and Maliha

Delish !
1/4 Chicken with 2 Sidelines.


FYI, we went back home early this time.

7 comments:

  1. awk sarawakian ka??hye,,sama la..i'm from sibu..waaa..bukan main entry guna bahasa matsalleh..buka kamus kmk baca..haha.kidding..nice blog btw..byk pic...simple..awk,,dtg la singgah blog alief..folow skali taw..kalau dah follow blog alief,,bgtaw alief..alief akan follow balik..selamat berkawan org sarawak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fifymeow, kmk lapa nangga kek lapis tak bha..

    aliefcmoi, yup..org sibu wak..mun pake bahasa swk lak bnyk yg x paham..hehe..thx anyway 4 d compliments..

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay..kita klaka melayu biasa jak..huhu...awk,,dtg la follow blog alief..alief tunggu awk follow taw...hehe..klak kmk follow ktk balit..jgn lupa dtg follow blog alief..smbil2 tu baca juga..hehe.jgn lupa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aliefcmoi, kakar bhs sawak jak..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. kamik tak reti sgt bahasa sarawak .. (eh betul ke tuh ?)

    n ur elbow bended too much during archery session .. thats y, u got muscle pain. should be straight 90 deg .. hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. iPai: yg sbnr ny mcm ni arr..'kamek sik pande kakar sarawak'..huhu..alaaa...yg archery tu br 1st tym bha..

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.