Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Sunday

Ola amigas !

Missed me ?
" NO! "
What? xmok gang!

Just kiddin'. I'd been very busy lately. Well, not so busy but the best word to describe was lazy. Yes. Lazy to update my dearest blog. Fret not, I'd always did my blogwalking almost everyday and everytime you guys updated new post. 

There's not so much happened but from what I can assure you, I arrived safely at UTM yesterday. My mom asked me why I going back so early. Why not Sunday?
First of all, Bhem told us he wanna go back on Saturday. Thus, me and Rawiey just followed him. And ohmaigawd! The jam was killing me. I could see Singaporeans were rushing to go back to their hometown though. The almost 4 hours trip to Johore became almost 6 hours trip. <Sakit burit dudok lam keta!>

Besides, there was a lotsa ASSignments that I didn't manage to finish it during the hols. Watdya know, it's hols and my books wanna takes some hols too! 
Right ?

Right now, I'm thinking about my TITAS groupwork. Whoa, wanna know what so interesting about this assignment? The whole section 63 gonna pass up the work on 7th February 2011 a.k.a TOMORROW.
After this, wanna check in PSZ and hopefully can manage to finish my TITAS works.

Subway Melt
/* The non-related pic and I just love to upload pic about foods! */
XD


FUN time was waaay OVER.
Now, lets get down to business.


p/s: My website haven't started yet ! 

2 comments:

  1. same here.. up on my neck with assignments. didn't have much time to update too :(

    nice blog ere btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, thx yarr...anyway, ASSignments are suffocating but it gv us marks though..XD

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.