Monday, July 18, 2011

Mementos in 1Malaysia

I've been travelling all the states in Malaysia.
and that was my 10th resolution for this year.
Let's recall some of my significant mementos in each states starting with



a place I called home sweet home. And there is no other  place like Sarawak! XD





The best mementos in Sabah were, when I went there with my peeps. I remembered we did some crazy stuffs and bought cheap-yet-original pearls and shining swarovski jewelries. I also knew my way around when I'm in KK! I'll be going there again this November.


When I think about Labuan, I always remembered 'Harapan Cerah' and UK. For those who been there knew what is it. Labuan was also my first ticket to freedom. teehee. How can't I forgot our favourite taglines which were 'xda aek!''yess, harapan cerah datang!', 'asukk!' and so much more. A year in Labuan made me knew how to speak Sabah BAHH!




For Peninsular Malaysia, lemme starts with northern states.


For Perlis, I had a bitter memento here. So, let's not talk about it. The best one was I got to see her highness Queen of Kedah at Kuala Perlis. She was sending someone there though.


For Kedah, Langkawi will always be in my mind. I had a great time there and hopefully, the next time I went there, island hopping and snorkeling will be in my checklist! For sure 3 days and 2 nights weren't enough for me.



The last time I went to Penang was during my form 2 and that was 6 years ago. Not so many places I visited during my trip to Penang. But from what I know, I was on my way to Bukit Merah Laketown Resort and my family made a detour to a famous temple in Penang before we reached our destination.


Pangkor island was a place I often visited in Perak. It's a place for relaxing as it surrounded by beaches and small islands. I really wanna played the banana boat and jet-ski on my next trip there. Weee~~




Selangor. To be precise, PJS 9 is my second home in Peninsular Malaysia. Sunway Pyramid is my playground, my shopping mall and a place for me to hang out. XD




I went to N9 during 2010 EidulAdha. I was following my anjang during that trip. I met a few of my family members (anjang's side) there. Didn't know them a lot but I can feel the togetherness and I really missed my parents that time.

Malacca. Ahh. Lotsa mementos there. The best part was having my trip started at Stadhuys and end up at A Famosa. Getting into Taming Sari tower was pretty awesome too even though I got in during sun set. Hey, at least I got to see the sun set and a lil bit of Malacca. During night time, having a river cruise is a must. I prefer having a cruise during night time so that I don't get the sunburn. Teehee. The lights were everywhere and the murals at the building along the river can tell the visitors a lil bit about Malacca history.


Now, let's go to East Coast!

Lotsa things happened in Kelantan and the most memorable one was my first time eating budu. Yeahhh!!








Terengganu. Yup. Stuck in traffic jam because of it's a peak hour Kelantan vs Terengganu football match at Terengganu. I love Masjid Kristal and Masjid Hadhari. So beautiful.




When I talked about Pahang, I just remembered all my sweet mementos in Tioman Island especially snorkeling. Teehee.







C'mon, let's go to the Southern states in Malaysia!

Johore. UTM to be specific. Currently, my first home in Peninsula Malaysia. I have so many memoirs in Johore and there will be more to come!












Z : Satu Malaysia dah! Where to next (?)

2 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.