Monday, July 18, 2011

Celebrating July-Born Birthday

Ola bloggies.
What's up ?

Yesterday, we had our family gathering at Paramount Hotel. At the same time, we were celebrating the July-born birthday whom are Kak Chiq, Haziq and my abah. Besides birthday, we also celebrated anjang's wedding anniversary.

Advance birthday abah!

Jimat bajet. Mak & anak celebrate birthday sama.

Happy Anniversary anjang!

*

We ate, cam-whore and sing ALL night long.
Err...not exactly ALL night long. Just slightly until 10pm.
<Biasala. Ada org tua and budak2. Xleh lama sgt.>
XD

Nak bawak lagu ni tak?
Not even sore throat can stop us!
4 siblings and all of them are my cuz
My beloved Aly. Kalo dah jumpa
baloon, mmg x layan org lain da.


 Cuisines. Delish. Craving for more.


Anniversary cake.
I really wanna eat that dragon but I can't.
Ikan tapah
Mushroom. Kulat. 
Udang panggang

5 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.