Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sesumbats' Day-til-Night Out !

I made an experiment yesterday. That was how long can a human goes without eating. For me, I can last for only 16 hours though. I didn't took my dinner on the previous night and my lunch yesterday was almost like a tea-break for me. Well, you can tell the time though. In conlusion, it's BAD for your health !

Ahoy there !
Well, I can't updated my bloggie yesterday as I was out with my fellow Sumbats.
You might be wondering what the heck is Sumbats ?
This is Sumbats. . .

Standing: Mazuan, Ain, Salman, Ezie, Azie
Sitting: Mail, Ariff
Xp

Well, this is just a made-up group by us, not a clique and I repeat again, NOT A CLIQUE in KorSuksis Junior. This is just for FUN !
It started during the course I took at Pulapol Muar last year. And I got my own name given by Mazuan that is Sumbat Klon 3 even though I didn't know anything during that time. Well, I'm gonna stop digressing from the real topic.

 * * *

Yesterday, it was the 5 of us (me, Ain, Ezie, Ariff and Mazuan), went out. At first, I thought  it was only me and Ain but then there was a change in plan. We all went to accompany Ain to buy a printer and as for me, I went to the optics shop to check my eyes. The taukeniyo said that I still has my 20-20 visions and just need to buy glasses for computer. I'm so gonna buy it but not now! No money bha!

How about using sunnies infront of the screen?

After she bought the printer, we all went to City Square, CS for short and watch a movie called. . .


I didn't know who's idea wanna watched this movie but from what I know, I don't like watching horror movie in the cinema and anywhere on Earth. However, to be frank, from the 5 of us, it was just me who didn't scream during the whole movie and I watched it from A to Z and didn't miss a thangg! Padah takut tp nangga wak! The boys were also said that "boleh tahan gak citer nie!" I gave 3.5 stars over 5 because I don't like the ending.
Hurmm...
Have you watched this movie ?

* * *

Then we all went to Danga Bay to see how it's look like over there. Honestly speaking, it was the first time for me & Ain went there. We all wanna play that 'look-like-merry-go-round-but-it-spin-so-hard' thingey but OHMAIGOD, it was MYR10 per pax. Expensive liao~ It's better pay MYR58 to Sunway Lagoon and play in there ALL DAY LONG
! At the same time, we all usha the couples berkelek there. (x senonoh punyer perangai! XD) Then we went to the roadside stall and ate our dinner+supper. I didn't ate much because I started to fall sick. 
Dayumm!
We all went back to UTM 10 minutes before 12am and save our butts from Pak Cik Guard !

XD






p/s: So scared to go to the lav before going to sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.