Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pointer ouh! Pointer

Howdy fellas !?

Let's cut the crap and talk about pointer. 
Pointer? What the heck is pointer ?
You might think about your last sem pointer whether it was good or bad.
Unfortunately, it's not about your CGPA pointer though.

It was about this pointer . . .

C++

This morning, we all learnt about pointer. It was so damn hard though. The first 30 minutes, I can still understand about this chapter but then, my eyes started to feel very very very very heavy and whatever Dr talked infront there just went through my left ear and came out on the other side of my ear. I put my chair to the lowest position and bend my body to the front so that the computer screen can cover my face. 


I was so FREAKING SLEEPY !!
I wanted to sleep but the lesson was very important though. Before this, I never felt so sleepy in Programming class.
Was it because I'm sick or did I still had my Monday blues ?


* * *


Now, I need to revise functions and array. My brain already berkarat maa!
It's just that next Monday I had Programming Clinic Qualifying exams and I need to rewind back whatever Miss Ajune and Dr ABade taught me in last sem.


huurmm. . .


Yesterday task still cannot run laa !!







p/s: Pak Cik Gaddis, help me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.