Thursday, February 20, 2014

Getting Rich

Getting rich. Sape tak nak kan.
Everyone wanted to get rich and there's a lot of ways to get there. Dengan semua harga barang yang semakin mahal ni, lagi la semua orang nak cepat kaya. Paling senang, of course la rompak bank. Kalau rompak bank, selain bertambah duit di saku, dosa pun bertambah jugak la.

However, there's a trend nowadays how to get rich while doing nothing. Call it whatever you want but I will define it as multilevel marketing (MLM). I saw a lot of people posted up their Facebook status about this MLM stuffs. Cara apa lagi paling bagus untuk mendapatkan downline selain daripada kenalan Facebook, bukan? Once, they all posted a status about their campus or love life. But now, all I can see is "Duduk di rumah sambil menjana wang?" or "Bukak Facebook dan janakan pendapatan anda" and so much more. Sebenarnya, it is so annoying. To me la. Tak taw lak camne pendapat orang lain.

Tapikan, once they posted how much they earned from this MLM, I was tempted. I don't know how many times did I asked them how to join and anything regarding that organization or product. Yang paling famous sekarang MLM yang berkaitan dengan kesihatan. Yes. I was so tempted but I don't want to buy or try their products. Who knows if the product may give an effect to my body system, right? Carilah yang pakar. I think, kalau nak sihat, tak perlu makan produk and stuffs. Yang penting jaga pemakanan and exercise. 

There's one time, I wanted to join this PhytoScience (I guess that's the name of the organization). I have been approached by a person in Facebook and told me in details about this product. Of course la I never heard of this product before. He explained it to me in details. Kalau nak join agak murah berbanding yang lain. So, I started to save some money. But then, I spent up all my money in Krabi. Takde rezeki kat situ kot. Heeee...

Then, in my first year, there's a friend of mine asked me to follow her to KTHO to hear a talk. It's about this product called biowater or apentah nama die. Tak ingat pulak. Tapi dari Q-something. I heard the talk. Kalau nak join kena beli produk mereka. The cheapest one was this biowater stuff. Tu pun the price was 1.3K. Wey. Mana nak cekau duit time tu. I'm just a student with no scholarship and stuffs. Yang ada scholarship tu lagi la. Kalau mereka pakai scholarship just to join this, rasa nak tampar je. Come on la. People paying their taxes for you to study la. Then, last 2 years, 2 of my friends approached me and showed me a different scheme from the same company. And once again, as usual, I was tempted. I withdraw my money but I was MYR700 short. They asked me to borrow some money from relatives and friends. I asked my sister and she's willling to give me some money. Almost give them my money but something struck me. Do I really wanted to go and search my downline high and low? The answer is no. If I join this, I will be the laziest downline ever. Believe me. Don't approach me if you are going to asked me to find some downlines. Saya sangat la pemalas. Lagi-lagi bab nak tipu orang. Babe, kalau tipu sunat untuk goofing around boleh la. Tapi ni tipu orang. I am really BAD in lying.

Ok. Now I am going to tell you guys about my friends experience. So, my friend, lets call her F, was being approacher by her friend. She was very happy because they had not contacted each other for quite a long time. F's friend took F at some place. Dalam kereta tu ada beberapa orang yang F tak kenal. F was curious about their destination. During their way to their destination, F was scared and asked her friend as she did not recognized the route. She asked her friend where she's gonna took them. Finally, her friend confess about the whole thing and of course la F was furious. They were taking F to the Score A talk. I don't know the rest of the story after that but i remember one thing that quoted by F, 

'Kalau kita tak cukup duit pun tak payah join benda alah ni, cakap je kat parents. Confirm derang bagi duit. Parents mana nak tengok anak derang kebulur' (something like that la).

Til now, I still remembered her quote. It's true, memang kita taknak meminta daripada parents, tapi for some reason, kita still under tanggungan mereka. So, pandai-pandaila. And this is one of the reason I joined KorSuksis, dapat elaun, I bought whatever I wanted tanpa minta duit dari parents. Minta duit dari parents just for foods and to pay my UTM tuition fees only. Wanna shop for something that you had longed for, pakai duit sendiri. That's how my parents taught me from small. 

And here's another story from my friend. Let's call him Q. Last two weeks, he attended a seminar at his hometown. I forgot about the name of the product. At first, the person who gave the talk talked about the benefits of the product. But most of the time was about the MLM and how to earn money. Little did he (the speaker) knew, he got his fact wrongly. And Q was in the biology field. To cut thing short, the speaker was stating about the product bla bla bla was up to pH 22 bla bla bla. Q was shocked. Where the hell did pH 22 came from? He told me and I laughed my ass off. He knew that the speaker doesn't know about chemistry. Tapi kalau nak menipu, agak-agak la wei. Kalau pakcik makcik yang tak reti chemistry tu confirm bulat-bulat kena tipu. Kesian la kat mereka. And the very next day, I saw the product in the newspaper. I smirked at the articles. Mehh.

And there's this one product that is so famous in the campus which is called Linguaphone. It attracted the students by saying that the product can improve their English if they're using it. Come on la wei. We learnt English since we're in the first until the final year. Don't forget the TECS. Kita bayar TECS murah je daripada beli benda alah tu. By the way, cuma UTM je ade TECS. TECS ni macam MUET jugak la.

*

You can call me an old-fashion person but I am the kinda person who work hard to get rich. Ingat puas ke tak buat pape tapi dapat duit. Memang best tapi tak puas la. For me, kepuasan is everything!



Z : Maaf kalau ada yang offended with my post.





3 comments:

  1. MLM not for all people.. ada yang madah its a stepping stone to go somewhere bigger..but to me its stepping on other people in the same time. Ive seen in all..Slumberger/ Elken/ Herbalife / Avon /KLink..banyak lagik lah...requires downline and a lot of money..hard earned money doing real jobs.. sometimes orang madah bila masok MLM prepare to loose friends..is it worth sacrificing? I dont know...you thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. MLM is not for everyone. Need a lotsa works mun mok polah MLM tuk.

      Delete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.