Monday, September 5, 2011

Balek Kampong !

OMG !
Its been almost 4 years I didn't went back to Daro, my abah's hometown.
A lotsa thing had changed over there. The best part was, I saw a TM station which mean, there will be an internet connection there. YAY!

Let's the piccas do the talking keyh. 
(Lazy to type laa~)


in the first ferry. Aly with her innocent face. 
the scene.
waiting for the ferry to come. ajar Aly and Tina buat LOVE
tp x jadi.
the queue was longggg 
kembar lain makbapak.
at ipo's house
with ipo.
chakkk! 
the old shoplot in Daro. They still got it.
Old-fashion!

One of the mode of transportation. 
Sunset. Balek Sibu from Daro.
With my nephew, Haziq. 
Anjang Rani jadi model iklan YES. XD 
Cam-whore, sitting on the road.
Abah and anjang






Z : I went to Daro on the second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.