Saturday, August 6, 2011

I've been blocked !

GREAT !!
Just great.
Never in my facebook life I've got this message.



It's all because of my fastness in replying my birthday wishes. XD
At first I got the security captcha just like in my previous entry. Then, after a while plus my ignorance of that thingey, I just got myself a 'block ticket' (refer the pic above).
Dayumm!

I can ONLY
update my status,
comment on your wall,
comment on pics,
private message,
press the LIKE button.

sucxx la!

I can't do my favourite thing for a while which 
are comment any status/wall 
and comment in the group community.


Z : My next alternative will be wall2wall. And sorry for any inconvenience guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.