Friday, April 15, 2011

21 and Above !

Pakabar takorang ?

Tomorrow, 16th April 2011, is Sarawak's election day.
I'm neither a politician nor wanna talk about politics in here.
Even though I joined MPM, doesn't mean that I'm into politics.
No way Jose!

This post is just a little reminder to all SARAWAKIANS wherever you are right now.

I just wanna say that
if you are 21 and above
already registered as a voter
please VOTE !

It is for your own good.
No matter which party you are supporting for
one vote can change everything.
and I mean it.

No matter gay, straight of bi
Lesbian, transgandered life
I'm on the right track baby 
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to be brave

No matter scale, rocket or pas
Flower, pen which is free
We're on the right track baby
We are born to vote
No matter supp, pbb or dap
Key or house made
If we're twenty-one baby
We are born to vote
<song was parody from Born This Way>
jgn marah eaa Lady GaGa!


Z : Too bad I'm not 21 yet.

6 comments:

  1. haha.if gik stdy, xdpt juak mok vote bh.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fifymeow :: macam la dpt balit pun nakkk? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. fifymeow :: paling mudah pake e-vote..hehe..mun la ada..XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOIH! you forgot FISH <- independent candidate lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. iva :: ada ka ?? msti ktk aa nak?? XD

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.