Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not AGAIN !

I knew it.
But I don't expect he will rule,
AGAIN!

Ouh puh-liss la!
I just went back from dinner and checked the online paper stated that he rule AGAIN!
[ click here for more info]
BTW, thanks to Hazman, I knew about the result long before it was officially announced.
Here is the result.

* * *

The government is taking Sarawak for granted. Before the elections, problems are rising high. Some stupid asshole from the West Malaysia decided one day "Owh, these Christians are using bible with the *sensitive* word on it. Cannot use la. Ban la for Christians. Cannot use anymore."

Ironically, it was never an issue in Sarawak. But he just caused a domino effect. A devastating one.

We have the perfect comeback for your crack. No one is ever going to vote for you anymore. My dad, my mum, his colleagues, his guitar band, his friends, his bosses, our church community, the tauke at the chinese shop, the tauke of G.K supermarket, auntie jual sayur at Lutong market, uncle jual kuih at Piasau.

I only look up to the government when Mahathir was the head. I'm getting pretty tired. I want to see change.

Why is our government lopsided towards majority's rights? [...]




Z : I'm a neither pro-government nor pro-opposition. I just wanted some changes in SARAWAK, the place where I call HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.