Sunday, April 17, 2011

Special THANKS !

The semester is almost over and this post is a special dedication to my peeps!
I know I am soo busy with MPM stuffs but you guys always there to push me to finish up my assignments.


Session 2010/2011 Semester 2 FINAL Projects
Programming Technique II and Mathematics for Graphics
MiraNazir and LimYi

Network Communication
Rawiey, Athirah, Chuah and Haojie

Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
Tamimi, Khaledah, MiraFarhani and Kok

Web Programming
FMj, Khaledah, HuiFong, Pang, Ang, HoeYin


and finally to all my lecturers for being understanding to 1SCV about the date of submission.
- Dr Md Sah Salam
- Cik Suhaimi Yusof
-Miss Marina Arshad
- PM Dr Sulaiman Kadikon
- En Rosely Kumoi


I might lost without you all. Or worst, fail the subjects if I don't have you guys !


Z : Study week is a study week.

2 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.