Friday, August 5, 2011

my THANKYOU note ♥

THANKYOU sis for your entry about me
<tapikan, dlm banyak2 gambar, gambar aa juak dipilehnya koh>

*

Last night, my friend, Ask called me and wish my birthday. Technically the first one who wish me though. THANKYOU Ask!

*
Now, a different story.
*Firework by Mike Thompkins shrieking from my phone*
Look at the unknown number and ignore it. For God sake, it was 3am. Back to sleep.
*Firework by Mike Thompkins shrieking from my phone*
OK. This number started to freak me up. I opened my eyes. Click the ignore button and wondering who might be calling me early in the morning. Quite scared though because last night was malam Jumaat. The myth here said that ghost love to play on malam Jumaat but this is fasting month bha. Then, I terperasan in my inbox got a string of number. Not DiGi or Celcom or Maxis or UMobile. Weird! 
*Firework by Mike Thompkins shrieking from my phone*
I picked up the phone and OMG. It was him. Calling all the way from Japan. Ouh God!
THANKYOU Daniel for calling me early in the morning. IMY! 
If you going back to Malaysia, please do inform me keyh!!

*
In FACEBOOK, my wallpost was under attack by my friends. It was full with wishes  and same goes to my handphone. Won't stop beeping stating that there were new incoming messages.

Ya Allah. I just don't know what to say.
THANKYOU GUYS FOR ALL THE WISHES !
YOU GUYS ARE DA BEST !
♥♥♥♥♥






balas sume wishes sampai kuar bnda nih. annoying btol.

Z : Even though there were lotsa wishes at my wallpost, I still thanked them in-person. And it will keep going until the day end. Hopefully. XD



1 comment:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.