Sunday, July 3, 2011

LOL #4 : Lawyers



Doctor or Lawyer
A lawyer, who was talking to his son about entering college, said, "How did it get into your head that you want to be a doctor instead of a lawyer?"


"Well Dad," answered the son, "did you ever hear anybody get up in a crowd and shout frantically, 'Is there a lawyer in the house?'"


*


Lawyer's Son
The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, so he went to law school. He graduated with honours, and then went home to join his father's firm. At the end of his first day at work, he rushed into his father's office, and said, "Father, Father, in one day I broke the accident case that you've been working on for ten years!"


His father responded, "You idiot, we could live on the funding on that case for another ten years!"


*


New Client
A lawyer opened his own office right after successfully passing the bar exam. Sitting idly at his desk, his secretary announced that Mr Abu was there to see him. The lawyer told his secretary to show him right in.


Thinking that it was a new client, he wanted to make a good impression. As Mr Abu was entering his office, the lawyer picked up the phone and yelled into it ... "Absolutely not! You tell them I will not settle this case for less than RM100000. Don't bother me again until that amount has been agreed to!"


Slamming the phone down, he greeted Mr Abu saying, "How do you do Mr Abu. What can I do to help you?"


Mr Abu replied, "Hi, I'm from the phone company. I'm here to connect your phone."






Z : More to come as I haven't finish read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.