You know it's time to turn your computer off when...
- You sign off, and your screen says you were on for 3 days and 45 minutes.
- You forgot how to work the TV remote control.
- You meet the mailman at the curb, and think he said, "You've got mail!".
- You see something funny and exclaim, "LOL!"
- You're on the phone and say "BRB."
- You beg your friends to get an account so you can say "hang out"
- You say "Scroll Up" when someone asks what it was you said.
- You start to experience withdrawal symptoms after not being online for awhile.
- You fall asleep, but instead of dreams you get IMs.
- Tech support calls YOU for help.
Z : Most of it happened to me. What to do, I'm a computer science student.