Friday, July 1, 2011

LOL #3 : Shut Down

You know it's time to turn your computer off when...


  1. You sign off, and your screen says you were on for 3 days and 45 minutes.
  2. You forgot how to work the TV remote control.
  3. You meet the mailman at the curb, and think he said, "You've got mail!".
  4. You see something funny and exclaim, "LOL!"
  5. You're on the phone and say "BRB."
  6. You beg your friends to get an account so you can say "hang out"
  7. You say "Scroll Up" when someone asks what it was you said.
  8. You start to experience withdrawal symptoms after not being online for awhile.
  9. You fall asleep, but instead of dreams you get IMs.
  10. Tech support calls YOU for help.


Z : Most of it happened to me. What to do, I'm a computer science student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.