Monday, June 27, 2011

See, No C !

Today, when the clock strike twelve pm.
Every undergrad UTM students were feeling rather scared than happy. Well, maybe that applied to me ONLY. I don't know about the others but I felt really scared especially about MATH. I was expecting the WORST for my math.


Alhamdullillah, 
even though my final presentation for Math and Programming were SUCKS a lot, both I got B+. The final assignment were VERY HARD. Try ask my coursemates, they will say the same thing.

XD

My second sem result was the vice versa from my first sem result.
My first sem, I got 1B.
Unfortunately, vice versa occur to my second sem. I got only 1A. 
And the best thing was, there was no C!


*
My GPA was going downhill but luckily the CGPA was still in Dean's list.
YAY !
In spite of my busy-ness with MPM, Suksis and Silat, my second sem result is quite OK and the final papers were quite HARD.



Z : Gotta try harder next sem with all those killer subjects !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.