Monday, June 27, 2011

Gold & Bronzes

WHOA !
It's been a long time since I updated this bloggie.
On Saturday, MASUM phase 1 was officially over. Well, actually for silat only. 

Regarding my second teaser which was about this, in this post, I'll just typed about pencak silat for MASUM sports carnival 2011. K?

For pencak silat, the venue for this game was held in Pusat Kesenian dan Kebudayaan Sultan Salehuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, PKKSSAAS for short. Perghh...

For UTM, we got 
1 GOLD from Kak Pika (Weight Class E)
1 BRONZE from Faris (Weight Class C)
and
another BRONZE from Kak Nik & Kak Jaja (Tempur Puteri)

For the whole IPTAs, UPSI won the silat championship with 7 golds.

We cheers and scream for UTM fighters. Here are some of my fav mementos during MASUM phase 1.


Flag-giving ceremony at UTM Stadium
Team Pencak Silat UTM 

Tetap training walopun dah kalah.
Regu puteri
My match. After watching my game, I realized that I had many
chances but I didn't see it during the game. Aiyo~
Kami anak kandung.
UTM rimbun bernaung.
The tired yet happy faces. 
The sugar-glider. SO CUTE !!


*
Let's meet the UTM fighters for MASUM sport carnival 2011.


For art category,


Regu puteri which did the jurus wajib tp xla wajib sgt punn.
Azmira langgaq, Mira Satar & Aniss

Tempur Puteri channelled the creativity in the performance.
Nik & Jaja




For sparring category, we sent


Mail Lambong, Ayeng & Faris
Ijat, Pejal & Afif
me, Timah & kak Pika

last but not least, we were not complete without them in our team. . .





1 comment:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.