Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Showtime!

Last week had been a very hectic week for me. For a student who were doing her last minute job in compiling her thesis was on her edge. To be exact, I was THAT girl. For 3 weeks starting from the end of April, I'd been immortalized myself for my Final Year Project (FYP) thesis. 

For my department, which is GMM, we knew about the submission and presentation date later than the other department. We were supposed to do our report progression a long time ago but we decided to do it last minute. 

*

On 14th, En Jumail, our coordinator, just posted in the e-learning that we need to submit our thesis on the next day, which was on the 15th May before 5:45 PM. All of the SCVians went berserk. 
We all knew that our project haven't done yet. 

And I skipped my DV class that evening just to finish my report. I didn't sleep at night. I drank too much redbull just to stay awake. And on the 15th, I didn't manage to finish my report. Actually, I finished my Chapter 5 at 5:45PM. It was too late. I was stressed and decided to submit my thesis on the next day. Then, I remembered that I had a show that night. So, I rest my case and went to do some sound checked. 

It was Career Carnival BBQ Night. Inseneur was invited to perform during the show. Rawi, Aten and I were the vocalists and each one of us sang a song. Rawi sang My Heart will Go On, Aten with her Can't Take My Eyes  and I sang Sway. Goshh. It was really hard for me to sang that song because I really can't hit the high note. Anyway, it's all end well. :D

L-R : Al, Syah, Fakh, Baz, Zal, Rawi, Aten and I


After the show, I continued my thesis. Did a few touch up here and there. Then, the most annoying parts were references and paging. It took me 3 hours to finish the paging. At 2.59 AM, I compiled everything. Pheww... That moment, I knew that I can sleep in peace.





On Friday, I did nothing. I had so many school works to be done but I was not in the mood.  I followed Rawi to do her sound checked at DSI. SaturdayNSunday was performing that night though. I was there giving my support. It was Tun Dr Ismail Residential College Annual Dinner and known as MERAK. At first, I didn't want to go there. But, one of the fellow invited me and I got to eat free food. WHO doesn't like free food, right? 



*

On the very next day, I became an emcee with my BFF, Sukri. We had plan that at least once before we graduate, we became partner in emcee. And we did. It was for MATR and it was awesome. Suk with his experiences in emcee. I learnt alot from him.

We took the formal part of the event. After we done with our part, Suk went home and I stayed. I did the closing performance with SaturdayNSunday for the first time. :D




Z : A stressful week yet, it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.