Saturday, February 9, 2013

How I Met NA.

Last year, in this very month, I was really a heartbroken. I said in this post that it will be hard for me to fall in love again. I locked my heart and I heard myself saying that I'm gonna asked my mom to find me a hubby in the future. It took me at least 2 months to move on. After I moved on, I got myself a very busy schedule and I set my heart free. I got to know a lot of people and the best part of it, I was really thankful to my ex for dumping me.
Actually, he's a douche. I should have known earlier.
Teehee.

During my semester holiday in January 2012, I got bored and re-activated my twitter account. Before getting on board to Sabah, I replied a tweet about someone talking about Subway. -.-


Now, nuff saying about the past. Lemme tell you about the present days.

*

During my days as one of the Student Representative Councils (SRC), I got a lot of people adding me in Facebook (fb). I approved all of them, if and only if, they are from UTM. Besides, I also approved the SRC members from other IPTAs. I don't approved the anons, budak baru nak up and others. Sorry guys. It's not you, it's me. HAHA.
Anyway, there was this guy adding me as one of his friends in fb and followed me on twitter. After I re-activated my twitter, I seldom sign in my fb account and this dear dear blog. Most of the time, I'm on twitter. Gosh. 

After I broke up, I focused on METT and going back to my Hornbill land was a perfect moment for me to forget all about my ex. I asked anjang to bake me a Kek Lapis Evergreen for me to bring back to UTM. After my arrivals in UTM, I divided the cake into equal parts (for my classmate, SUKSIS and Silat). Then, I had this few small parts that I didn't know who to give it to. So, I offered it on twitter. You're the first person retweeted that offer. I waited for you to come to my block that night so that I can gave it to you. Unfortunately, I was jet-lagged and fatigued during that night and fell asleep in front of my laptop while waiting for you. Pity you, waited for me in front of my block. 

A few weeks before Study Week started, everyone in UTM was talking about the summon system in KTDI. Those who stayed in KTDI and went out after 12.30AM will get a summon. Jiji asked Rawi and I to go out with him. He tagged along Acap and Aina too. Amer were not there because he was at the club (don't get me wrong, it's Fotokreatif Club). We went to Meranti and checked out whether Amer wanted to tag along. He said that, if it's in UTM, he would like to tag along. In the end, we all agreed to hang out at Noor Cafeteria (also known as N24). 
We hung out and waited for Amer. After a while, Amer came and brought along his friend from the club. Amer announced his name to us. And as for me, I heard myself saying 'I heard his name before, somewhere...' and then I continued chatting with Acap. He was staying there for a short while and said to us he wanted to go back. From what I remembered, he deliberately passed by me and said to me "Bye Azie". Even though the environment was hectic (football game was showing during that time), I heard him bidding me goodbye. 
That was the first time I met him and never got a chance to see his face. 

During Study Week, Rawi asked me out for dinner. Actually, Emal was asking Rawi for dinner and she knew I hadn't took my dinner yet. We ate at N24. Little that I knew, he was there too, with his friends. I knew he was there when I read my timeline that he tweeted something about a girl in 'We Are Family' t-shirt. I retweeted him and said, that was me, the girl in 'that' shirt. We chatted til morning. 
For the following few days, we still chit chatted with each other. In twitter, of course.
During that moment, I had a confused feeling on him. To be save, I treated him as a friend.

We didn't chat during the semester break. There's was only one time we chat and that was during the fasting season. I was a little frustrated to see his bio in twitter that he might had a girlfriend. I put that case and my heart to a rest. 
Hey, I had a tough time before, right?

*

I went back to UTM for my third year. I came back earlier because I need to attend a short course on MTM. We're started to chat again. After the closing ceremony, Rawi, Chen and I planned not to go the event in Bukit Jalil Stadium. We planned it very nicely and no one knew we weren't there. Not even Frany. Before we moved on with our sneaky plan, I had to give away the promised Kek Lapis to a few persons. I sold my cake to Waqie. We chat a little and he went back. A few minutes after Waqie went back, I had this strange feeling. I texted him that I had a few slices of cake for him. He just arrived in UTM earlier that day and he went to meet me that night to get the cake (he didn't got a chance to eat it as I fell asleep during the first time in April -.-). 
And that, was the first time I saw him. We chatted for a few moments and he said to me that he would taking a photograph at KTR. Somehow, I was happy to hear that. Before he went back, he said to me "Jangan lupa pasal Subway. Lepas MTM. It's a date". I just said OK and ran back to Rawi and Chen. 
We proceeded with our plan.
The next day, he told me he was re-allocated to his own college, KTC.

During the orientation week (MTM), I was busy as a bee. Being the Deputy of Chief Operation really took my time and soul. If you know what I mean. I have no time for food and sleep. There was one time, he just popped out at KTR for a dinner. I saw him and didn't even said a word to him. I was tired and my crew had a little problem on food poisoning. 
- - -
After UTM Got Talent night was over, I sat at the VIP chair for a moment to rest my legs. 4 hours wearing those heels were killing my legs plus the coldness of the hall. Grr... 
I sat at the chair with Mas and Rawi. Suddenly, there was a camera flash in front of me. 
You, sneaky.
It's almost 12AM and I promised to the Cultural Unit members to return back the borrowed Cheongsam that I wore. I walked towards the main entrance barefoot. Everyone was 'attacking' the other emcee. I used the other route just to get away from the situation. The KFKians were taking their photograph session at the stairs. Me, being a good guy Greg and didn't want to ruin their photo, I tried to rush as fast as I could to the top of the stairs. Before I reached to the last few steps to the top, he caught me. 
He complimented me. He said I look beautiful in that Cheongsam.
And I thought he's blind. I look like a clown with the thick make up on my face.
Dafuq did they do to my face. 

After MTM was over, I got a Sunday to rest my ass off. However, my peaceful day was disrupted by Frany. He was complaining about the design of Fesko49 logo. From evening til night, I was at the office, designing a new logo that Frany wanted. He's the boss. Rawi were there helping me. I was tired designing the logo, so I texted him and stated what Frany had said earlier to me regarding him. He laughed to that statement and said he like me.
I was speechless. Smiling from ear to ear.
I replied the text.
He was speechless too.   

:)



Z : This is my side of the story. He told me his side during the day I lost PRK. Only we knew the whole story. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.