Friday, January 4, 2013

The Computer Language

In this world, we only learnt how to speak our mother-tongue language. And other additional languages are a bonus for us. However, for the computer science students, I learnt one language that I never thought that I will learnt which is the computer language. During my years in UTM, I did learn a lot of languages which are C++, C#, HTML and Java. 

In English, we learnt about grammar, vocabularies and etc.
In Bahasa Melayu, we learnt about tatabahasa
However, for Theory of Computer Science, I learnt about its grammar. Hell yeah. The computer also has its own grammar too. -.-

At the first midterm of the 5th sem, I almost gave up on this subject. There's one time that I almost wanted to drop this subject. But I didn't. Telling myself that I will end up not failing this subject. And yeah. I did. :)

The first row is my midterm re-test mark,
the second row is my carrymark,
and the last row would be my carry mark and the final exam score
which has not been converted into 40%.

I wanna expressed my gratitude to Assc. Prof. Dr Toni for giving us the opportunity to learnt about the grammar. It's true that I understood all the grammars from Finite Automata until the Turing Machine. 

Above all, you are FTW!
You taught us in Software Engineering subject and Aces the whole class. 
Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.