Saturday, November 22, 2014

Crystal Cove

Boracay Graduation Trip



Woke up with a cloudy day. Yep, it was about to rain. However, that didn't stopped us for the island hopping trip. We had our breakfast. Lucky for us, the hostel prepared us some breakfast.
After we took our breakfast, it's time to walk from the hostel to Station 1. It's quite windy and the day looked so promising. We aboard into a boat and sailing to our first island; Magic Island.


There are beautiful scenes around you. Here's what my iPad captured during the boat ride.

I don't know what the name of this boat. But it looks so unique.
White Beach, bitch.
Such a beauty.

Our first stop was Magic Island. We need to pay 100 Peso for the entrance fee. It's a small island and there's nothing much to do here. But there's one activity that you definitely can do here, which is tiruk! The cliff jump was fun. I don't know how to swim, but somehow I got the gut to jump from a cliff down into the crystal clear water.

Rugi babe kalau tak tiruk! 

You can find this at the entrance of the island.

Yeah. Paid 100 Peso just to do some cliff jumping. Worth it! But bare in mind, be in the island as earlier as possible. It's no fun if you had to queue to do some cliff jump. We were in the island at 10 AM and had our fun in the water for 30 minutes. And the best part was, there's only a few people there.


Our next trip was to the Crystal Cove. Gosh, I don't know how to begin with. This place is so mesmerizing. We wandered in this island for more than an hour. A lot of tourists there. I felt like I was in Seoul. So many Korean though.


Anyway, Crystal Cove is awesome. If I can get my video done, I'll assure you that I'm gonna uploaded it here. But I'm quite busy with my research right now. And as for now, enjoy some of the photos that I took in Crystal Cove.

Quite a view, right?
The boys.
C R Y S T A L C O V E

There were a lot of photos that I took but that's only for my eyes. By the way, you guys need to pay an entrance fee for entering this island. I think the fee range was about 150 - 200 Peso.
If you're hungry, there are people selling snacks and drinks in the island.

Selfie sepam! 
It's time to snorkel guys! Beautiful corals, plenty of fishes in the sea and quite a strong current to snorkel. I hate to get washed away too far away from the boat. Instead, I hold onto the bamboo at the side of the boat. We snorkel at the Crocodile Island. Don't worry guys, there's no crocodile on sight. Just fishes.


The Filipinos are creative. They sell ice-cream and coconut in the middle of the sea. It's interesting to see them using the surfboard to carry all the coconuts and ice-cream and sell it to the hungry tourists there. The coconut only cost us 40 Peso each. We had our coconut drinks on the boat and get ready to go back to the White Beach.

Coconut, anyone?
(Photo by Azham)

Actually, we're hungry and it's 1 PM. We decided not to go to the last pit-stop. We were informed that, they stopped there for lunch. From what I knew, this ain't Phi Phi Island which served Halal food. Nope. They gonna served non-Halal foods.


Lapar la. Jom balek. Makan. 


In the evening, we went to D'Talipapa. It's time for shopping. Gosh, it seems like I was in Pasar Filipin, Sabah. You guys can get cheap souvenirs here. Cheaper than in D'Mall. Siap boleh tawar-menawar lagi tuh. After we did some shopping, we went to Station 1 and took our dinner at the Arab Restaurant there. Don't be surprised with the price of the food. Harga sepinggan nasi briyani pun dah nak dekat RM 50.

D'Talipapa
Bahagia dapat daging.
Dinner.
(Photo by Azham)


After we ate, we split out and went to different directions. It's 10 PM and I need a quick tour around D'Mall for the last time. 
While you're at D'Mall, don't forget to try their mango shake. I tried a mango shake at Halowich and worth my 100 Peso. Sedap gilews..!

Anyway, boleh dapat lagi murah sebenarnya. Tapi saja nak sedapkan hati minum air mahal di malam hari. 


Muka tak hengat dunia time dah dapat Mango Shake.
Guess what, that's a living person. Nope. Not made out of sand.
(Photo by Azham)
The living statue.
(Photo by Azham)

If you're wandering around along the White Beach, you'll find out the sand statue. You can took photo with them as long as you give em tips. They put a lot of hard work and make up though. 

And for the living statue, you need to pay 100 Peso to take photos with them. If you wanted to print the photo, you need to pay another 100 Peso. 

What can I say, I just loved it here.





Z: Balek dorm, budak-budak ni dah start discuss pasal our next trip. -.-




No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.