Tuesday, January 1, 2013

'Sup 2013 ?

Woohoo. 
I survived another apocalypse. In the Mayan prophecy, 2012 will be the end of the year. Nahh. But they do expect that Psy get the most hits for his Gangnam Style song. Kalah Justin Bibir bahh. That's a good news, guys. Now, a movie called 2012 is a joke. It had been 11 days after the apocalypse. I don't see any zombie walked on the street. I still feels safe. 
But don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't believe in the end of the world. I know that everything that live will die sooner or later. And the world gonna come to an end in the future. The date is still a secret. Only Allah SWT knew it. Only Allah I trust. Not the Mayan. Sorry guys. 

Anyway, like every year, I'm gonna post my new year resolutions here so that it will be easier for me to view it from time to time. Last year, I celebrated my new year with final exams on the schedule. And same goes to this year. Goshh. I really hate the new system. It makes me feels like I need to study whereas, all the students just started their school terms.

Before I jump to any unrelated stuffs, lemme jot down my 2013 resolutions.
1. 1 Dinar and a few dirhams.
2. Getting a good internship place.
3. My own car.
4. Travels oversea.


In my previous post, I stated there that I want some long-term resolutions and here it is...
1. Be a better person and do good deeds to people and society. 
2. A stable relationship.
3. My own brand/business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.