Sunday, January 30, 2011

For The Last Time !

The tales about yesterday. . .

Drumstick
Fetched my cousin from KTJ and how he bragged about the gig he performed and the drumstick he managed to get from a local band called Pesawat and his 100% correct Cambridge English Paper as the second lingo.
Whatever la boboi. You still sucks but fun at the same time !
Hah. A sincere comments from your cool cousin!


* * *


I had a great time outing with my 2 besties and they are Amira && Daniel. Me, Rawiey and my beloved cousin, Boboy, walked to the Sunway Pyramid and split out before we were inside the Pyramid. He and his peep went for some mamak foods while me and Rawiey went straight to the sale Pyramid.

We all met up at the Starbucks and did some window shopping for a while. And ohmaigod, there's a sale at Jusco. I just went in there and bought a blouse. It was so cheap for a quite famous brand. How I love sales so much. After that, we all went to check out this new store.
To be honest, the apparels in there are VERY AFFORDABLE !! You can get 3 shirts for MYR50. It just like FOS, I guess.

As I walked down the lane, there was this one new pastry shop called. . .




its a new pastry shop and it would be better if I spread the words. I get to taste the food for FREE ! You might be guessing how the heck did I get it, right ?
Hurmm. . .
It's so damn easy, I just wanna tell you to go there before 31st January and try to get the coupon from the sales assistant who-were-standing-outside-the-store-holding-a-pile-of-coupons. Phew! From that coupon, you can get 2 free foods from the store and I chose . . .

Fruity and Blue Cheesy Danish
  
Yummy right !?!
My tracks didn't stop here. We all went for dinner at Hartz and it's a promotion day. What a lucky day for me. Teehee!

Ready to indulge the gourmets!
Before
After
Daniel and his ice-cream cocktail-wannabe 
Mira with the empty ice-cream bowl


We just love to eat and it would be much better if Daniel cia us all. 
XD
After a few walking and talking and laughing, then it came to an end. Boboi wanna go somewhere else and it was already pass 9.30pm. I didn't dare to walk home alone. So, me and Rawiey need to follow him to accompany his friend before his friend's father fetched his friend. Quite confusing right? <just ignore this statement if you don't understand it>
Before I proceed for my next destination with Boboi, I took some photos with them and they were asking me if could sent them to KLIA before they departed to Japan.





Daniel and Amira, if I can escaped my class on that day, inshaAllah I will run from Johore to KL and showed up my face at KLIA just to say my last farewell !








p/s: Gonna miss you guys so much. 

5 comments:

  1. MIRA UNNI, DANIEL HYUNG!!
    I MISS YOU!!
    YOU TOO UNNI !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adek, salah bahasa tak aa..
    it supposed to be daniel-kun and amira-san..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah ... sedapnya makanan .. yummy yum .. wah nak g sunway juga .. nak men ice skatting ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahah,,bna aa sis...flight g korea bha..lupak cdk g japan..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. iPai, pandai men iceskating ke??

    adek, ny la aa..

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.