Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tioman Fried Rice and Ice Kacang

Day 1.
On day 2 at Tioman Island, we started our journey with jungle trekking to Juara Village. 

but we didn’t went to Juara village. We wanted to enjoy some of our time at the waterfall inside there. It was refreshing and cold. Our tour guide, Elias, told us that we can drink the water just like that. No need to boil the water though. We didn’t exactly bathe there. Most of our time were used for cooking and cam-whoring. When I said cam-whoring, there will be lotsa picca.
 
tangan di bahu, mata ke atas
the water is so cool and refreshing ! focus at the board

if only this dolphin is real
'ESTIJA'  is everywhere !  
Tioman Ice Kacang.
Still can't beat the ABC in Pancur Hitam Beach, Labuan
Seafood Fried Rice


For our dinner, we all decided to eat Tioman Fried Rice. They all ate it except me. I wanna tried something different. I ordered Seafood Fried Rice. Both were delish! 


*


Before we departed from Tioman on the next day, we did the cam-whore, AGAIN !


The transportation at Air Batang Village.

"Ada Mee Kampua x?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.