Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home !

Just a quicky.
I wanna tell the whole wide world that I'm in Sibu.
Yess.
My home sweet home.

Even though on Wednesday I'm going back to UTM but I wanna make use my time at home and how I really need my Girls' Day Out.

Yeahh.
I know. Some of you might said that I'm wasting my money just for a few days holidays.
Walawei!
I'm stressed, thank you.

*

I thought that I can get away from all my stuffs in UTM for just a few days. Rest my minds not thinking about the convention that will be held on 10th-13th November and International Cultural Fiesta on 2nd-4th December. 
Both are BIG events!

I couldn't sigh because I chose this path.
Please, for a few days, lemme rest my minds and enjoy my time with my family.

Jangan sampai I OFFkan kedua-dua handphone and deactivate my FB.




Z : Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.