Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Raya Haji Foodlist

WOW
I can't wait to go back.
Even though the mid-term break starts on Saturday, I just can't wait any longer.
Thus, I make my own holiday.
Cuti peristiwa on Friday.
Haha.
(actually, the lecturer also don't want to teach on that day because they knew the attendance will be a heartache!)

sup nanas

Last year, I celebrated my Eid Adha at Ngah's place.
But this year, I'm coming home baby!

MAMA
this is my foodlist

Mi Kampua
1. Cucur payak
2. Laksa Sarawak
3. Sup nanas
4. Mi kampua Ah Ho
5. Belacan goreng
6. Ayam masak sos tiram
7. Ikan Terubok panggang/pais
8. Umai


Z : Xpayah tulis pun xpe. Mama will always know my favourite foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.