Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sakai at UTP!

After the long journey from UTM IC, we arrived at UTP at 4am.
Our snooze in the bus being continued in the room. The first thing I saw when I went into the room was the bed. It looks really comfy than in UTM.





Then, when I woke up in the morning, I looked up at the ceiling and saw this..

motive?


I think if there any light problems, the students can repair it by themselves. Right?

Our first day, we all made a tour around UTP.
Firstly, we all went to the UTP Gallery.

"mmg kat galeri tu ade buku log pelawat"
and just outside the gallery,
perghh!!! look at the list of the sponsorship!
Then, the OMG words came out of my mouth when I saw all the facilities
Dayumm!
The campus was awesome! The lecture hall, the toilets, the library...
ALL were freaking awesome!
I really loves the toilet and the library.
The toilets and the surau were just like KLIA standard and the library was gigantic.

me & my beloved KJ posed during the tour
in the library. gayat dowhh.
rajin konon~~

After a while at the library, we all went to the subway-like stairs. Let just call it basement as I forgot the name of it. Al-maklum la, lambat update. At the basement, we exchange info with the MPP UTP.We all made an introduction about each MPPs.


posing jap lepas tour satu UTP
At night time, we all went for the in-the-tentative-it-should-be-forum-but-replace-with-other-thing. More like exchanging campus problems and find its resolutions. Yada Yada Yada. While, me and Dayat did the convention stuffs at the back.
Haha.
Bagus na olah~




click here for more photos.









Z : 'Sakai' in Melanau is friend and in Sarawak language it's jakun! And my title uo there more to jakuun...XD

1 comment:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.