Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flowers for those who graduated.

Phew...
UTM 47th convocation had come to an end. Actually, it ended on 28th September.
There were a few of my friends who were graduated from this convo. 
Jaha, Mail, Kak Pika, Ayeng, Azam, Kien and a few others.




CONGRATULATIONS 
to all graduates!




*
Everytime there's a convo, friends and family often gave their loved one a bouquet of flower. At the same time, selling flowers were the most profitable things to sell during this period. Besides, if you're having business thinking, selling drinks and snacks were okay too as the rest of the family will be waiting outside and watch you received your scroll from the live streaming TV.







Anyway, why give to the grads students a bouquet of flower? Until now, I still didn't get it. Even the boys/men/male received flowers (sometimes plus a teddy bear) during convo. 
Dah macam mat bunga da. Kalau perempuan OK lagi...




As for me, IF I can maintain my pointer, I really wanted something that I can remember forever. A mementos. Photos of course. And there's another thing. I'm a computer student and I really wanted MAC desktop or anything that related to gadget.
Downpayment kereta pun OK gak. Teehee.

*
I have 3 more years to think about convo. What for sure is, I wanted my mom and atok to be in there and watched me received my scroll and insyaallah, the medal too.


my best shot with DSLT

Z : I want that medal soo muchh. Thus, I must maintain my Dean's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.