Monday, January 2, 2012

2SCV Gila-gila After Party !

This morning, it was really hard for me to wake up. Then, I received a text from Amy saying that we were needed at Sri Perdana Hall. Woke up and get ready. Merempit to Perdana College and took charge for the morning. Went there with nothing and blurness. Oh yeah. I knew nothing about the Malam Pra Graduan (MPG) thing-y and they wanted us to took charge as they had their HCI presentation today. hehe. 




Luckily, there're a few of our juniors were willing to help even though the final starts tomorrow. Oh yeah. I didn't study a thing for today. And so were they. I appreciated for your helping hands guys.

Alright, enough talking about the studying stuff. I should focus on what happened at the evening . I was pissed a little bit because everyone started preparing the tables, the stage, the multimedia stuffs, the technical parts and so on. Seriously guys! It was quite last minute. I know. I'd been in a worst place too. FORTUNATELY, the smells and the taste of the muffins reduce my pissed. Yummy. 



Went back to my room and took a nap. Nap which was being disturbed by phone calls and texts. Grr. Anyway, we all managed to come at the hall ON TIME. 
XD

*

me and Amy at the VIP room tgh kemas2.


MPG started quite late from the tentative. And I was like, what the heck am I doing? I settled some of the stuffs and found myself a seat next to my peeps. As usual, I took some of the photos. Just a few during the events. 

ex-president CGMA and his speech
Our beloved KJ, Dr Shah, with his speech

The programmer experts
me before settling down
Mirul and his first muffin. It seems like Sapik had his hand on his
before Mirul took his.
Me after settling down some stuffs.
The rest of us.
The VIPs
The VIP table
They were queuing up to get the food. And as for me, I took this photo
then took the plate and get the food from this side. #Got a problem?
At last, after starving myself for the whole day. I get to eat til drop.
The Korean girl was singing NajwaLatif's song which was Carta Hati.
The seniors.
Dear VIPs. 
The best programmer for the 4th year.
Dr Mad Sah was giving some token of appreciation to Dr Shah.
The Final Year
The rest of SCVians. Damn. I'm not in the photo.
The crazay after-party started from here. XD

bajet jadi patung lettew...
with Kak Riz.



Overall, I rate the dinner quite OK. They learnt a lotsa things before and during the event. And I salute you guys because you guys didn't need my help during the process of MPG. (Well, I was hoping you guys refered to me during the process but I didn't want to disturb the flow of the plan. :) I hope you guys learnt a lot from this event. I know it's been a stressful day for you guys, but the outcome (for 2SCV only la) it was being un-stressful. I knew we received some comments from the senior, but what to do. The date itself was not suitable. Stress about presentation, projects, final exams, nak balek, yada yada yada.

*

But, what I would like to emphasize was during the afterpartayy. Right after all the VIPs went outta the hall. We (2SCV) went berserk. Is that an appropriate word to describe us that time? It's just like we did some crazayy cam-whoring and laugh our assed off. At the same time, we cleaned up the hall just like the first thing we saw in the morning.

I think the pictures tell the best story of our crazy attitude. 

The smile faces after the event was over.
I don't know why but I really like this photo. haha.
in this photo, Pian.
Datin Normal sempat check students' PSM.
Sapik yang xleh tgk kamera.

Photographers mmg suke gune baju kaler sama. XD
some of us, the 2SCV
seniors caught in action
blakang itu ada Sapik. haha
mmg blog ni penoh ngan gambar Sapik.
me and 1 of my junior, Gee.
ngan dak korea. Her name is Sora.
and again, our seniors caught in action. LOL



kelass kau jahh!
huggs.
again, gila2 before balek.

Guys, I just wanted to say that, I really had an AWESOME post-dinner time. 
We laugh. 
We cam-whore. 
We clean up the mess.
and laughed some more.


kami yang gila2.
cakk.



Thanks guys. Thank you so much for making me laugh today and forget about all the stuffs that was in my head lately. I love you guys and I started to love the juniors too.




Z : I really had a good time before the final, nampaknya time final nanti memang menangis laa...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.