Friday, July 8, 2011

Chocolates and China Set

Last week, I'd been to



We departed from Shah Alam at 9.30am and arrived at Kuala Perlis around 6.15pm. That was a very long journey by bus. 

*
Not everything in Langkawi was sweet for me. And I really don't wanna talk about it.
Let's skip to the happy part.

*
Firstly, the SEAFOODS were awesome !

The second day, we went to splurge our money on some nonsense stuffs such as keychains, dress, glasses and more. However, you didn't go back from Langkawi without spending our cash at IdamanSuri. Well, this was often for makcik2 out there. Me? I spent my mom's cash by bought a lotsa choclates. Yummy!
My mom really couldn't choose the set she wanted so I just point out the green fine China set and the English Garden tea set for nenek.
In the end, we spent almost 3 hours in there with a car boot fill with fragile pinggan mangkuk!
Imagine that?!

OTW to Kuala Perlis.
The plate number is soo unique.

After choosing the pinggan mangkuk, we all went to the Langkawi Cable Car. 
Dayummm !
It was freaking cold up there and the height was damn high. I will not recommend for those who is scared of height.
The best part of this cable car memento was walking at the hanging bridge. You guys can feel the bridge is swaying from side to side in not so vigorous way.
XD


halfway there.
Just to show how cold up there.
Tp Genting Highland much colder laa.

Night time, we ate our dinner and did our shopping, AGAIN!!

We are SISTASS!
Location : OTW to Cable Car.

*
Before we all went back to KL, we took the opportunity and went to the Mahsuri Mausoleum. Then, we cam-whore at the Lang Square.


Flying without wings !!
Nasi Kandaq for lunch. First time eating it and I'm craving for more.
This one, rembat from the internet as I dig in faster than my finger can
push the capture button on the camera.

After the tired memento infront of the gigantic eagle, we all ate our lunch and went back to the motel. However, me, adek and Kak Emi took a detour. The three of us went to the Langkawi Underwater World. By showing our student cards, we got discounts. Yay for that!
The best part in there was watching the penguins. So cute laa~

At Cenang Beach and first time
wearing dress after a very long time.

Aly buat.
Not the place that we stayed but this cabin sure look nice!

Arrived KL safe and sound around 4am on 5th July 2011.


** Something out of topic **
Melanau eat their durian with sagu.
We in this post were me, adek, mama,
Aly, anjang Adah & Kak Emi.


Z : At the end of this trip, I can conclude that I already traveled all the states in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.