Saturday, December 18, 2010

WATERfall, WATERslide and rainWATER

Woke up early in the morning and of course, almost all of us didn't take the morning bathe. Well, the smelly cows were everywhere and being hidden by the smell of sweet powder and nice fragrances.
NOT!!
The smell and taste of mother-nature hid our smelly mist.
XD

Lets had a breakfast first before we started our journey.
After we had a brief talk regarding lifestyle, the long journey started which took us almost 1 hour and 30 minutes to Princess Lake (Tasik Puteri). It was effing tiring journey but SO worth it! 
Cam-whore before started the journey.
During the journey, I snapped this photo. Look at them! This was the journey looks like.
Quite a misery because of the high temperature. Everyone getting TANNED!
In the palm plantations area, I saw a few buffaloes and then came this smell where it can killed the body odours. Guess what? It was a pile of ...
shit!
Ruined the view of the environment though. Who cared about it anyway when we already had something BIGGER in our SMALL mind.
Couldn't wait for a swim so I cut the chased and went to the front line just behind Pandi & Taufiq. I could felt both my legs were screaming for a pit-stop but my mind was anticipate for the finishing point and my body wanna felt the cold of the water.

*climb*climb*climb*

At last, reached the top and had an OTT + proud feeling that time. Not to mention when I came this far, I didn't want to just-stood-still at the corner. I didn't care what other people thought about me during that time. Hey, I'm a GIRL who knows how to have some FUN la. I rushed towards the water and went for the rock where the water falls and crushed the gigantic rocks.
AHH, SO REFRESHING!

Here were some of our unforgettable momentos . . .
I was at the top.

Ready for the waterslide!
*Pic from Mai's camera
I ate my lunch and then it started raining. Damn! The food was delish though. Although it was raining, we don't gave a damn about it. Besides, we had double the FUN though.
Then, I had an idea about sliding down the rock. At first I thought it's gonna be dangerous because of the sharp edges rock. Well, that thought just left at the side of my mind when I saw a few boys sliding down the rock. Whatdya know! I followed them playing the waterslide too. That's mean I had thrice the FUN!

XDXDXD

In the evening, we all went down the hill and rushed to the campsite. 
Arrived at the campsite, me and Ain slept in the camp. And woke up just before Maghrib. 
Bagus x olah kmk?? 

After we ate our dinner, it was time for karaoke! I really wanted to karaoke but too bad, there was no English song. Who said I can't sing a Malay song? It was just that almost all the songs they had were oldies. I don't know oldies Malay song bha.

* * * * *
The last day at Mount Ledang. I had so much FUN here. Bye bye fisheys! Bye bye En. Landak. Bye bye Puteri Gunung Ledang. XP
Here were some last momentos at Mount Ledang. We just love to cam-whore!
Some of our stuffs.
En Musa gave the fishes some food.
Let's gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song.
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G!
...
The camps!
Pose!
Kak Sarah and I.

Ain at the bridge.
XOXO
SUKSIS UTM, MAAJUUUU!!!
*Pic by UTMediaCrew.

1 comment:

  1. wow! suksis gak rupanya!! sama la kita..skuad mana? sy skuad senior..hoho rep on my chtbox k.. huk9

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.