Friday, November 19, 2010

Bringing Home To Me

Even on the first paper I already wanted to go back to KL.
As it was hard for me to go back home with a little holidays. So, I decided going back to my second home that is Sunway City. I brought along Chen with me so let's called it 'Roomies United Holidays'.

- - - - - * Day 1 * - - - - - 
With Discrete Structure ended on 1730 hours on 13th November, that’s mean the end of final part 1 and 1 more paper to go. How I wish the Digital Logic paper was on FINAL PART 1 where after that I can go back to my HOME SWEET HOME. Anyway, on 14th November 2010, 0000 hours, I went to KL by train with Athirah, Chen && Sopie. Well, that was the 1st time I used train and the cost for a ride per adult is MYR 33.00. I’d never been to KL by bus before so I don’t know which one is cheaper. There were so many memories using train though. The first one was my hand stuck at the door. Damn that door! I didn’t know that the door was automatically closed so I just went through the door and watdya know, my hand && my luggage stuck at the other side. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! My precious right hand! We arrived at KL on 0820 hours and had our breakfast at McD. We went straight home after ngah fetched us at KL Sentral. In the afternoon, we went to Klang for Shasha’s cousin’s birthday. Me and Chen, as always, cam-whoring. In the evening, we went to somewhere to buy taufufa ( I don’t know the spelling) and soya. First time ate taufufa and the taste was bitter. 
The Boarding Ticket
me && Thirah

The Not-Enough-Sleep-Look && The Not-Sleeping-at-All-Look

The birthday boy had a very imaginative mind && a lotsa TV influences.

Although it look weird, the taste was really DELISH!!

'Everyone! Look, I have a Power Rangers Cake!'


- - - - - * Day 2 * - - - - - 


Woke up in the morning an heard a very unfortunate event. It turns out that there was an accident last night with the train that I was in. The train that I boarded had hit 2 guys. Don't know what they were doing on the rail though. Everyone knows that it is very dangerous to play or cross the tracks.
What I can’t wait about today (15th November) was anjang arrivals to KL. I ate and ate for the whole day. Woke up late and ate my breakfast around 1100 hours then took our lunch around 1415 hours. But still, anjang hadn’t come yet. Around 1730 hours, there was anjang and the whole crew arrived and brought along the mi kolok. Dang, how I craved for this for a month already.
Eating my all-time fav KUIH SEPIT
MI KOLOK, at last!

2 comments:

  1. nang mok mi kampua..tp apakan daya...rah kch xda mi kampua ahho..tats da best bha!!

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.