Saturday, November 20, 2010

Animal Attack!


- - - - - * Day 3 * - - - - - 
What I loved about being at this cozy house is I had an alarm clock. It even snoozed every 5 minutes. Wanna know who was that alarm clock? It was FAAIZ!
"Kak Azie, bangun!!"
 Woke up very early and then went to the National Zoo. Took a lot of pictures and the BEST part was taking a picture at the Honey Bear. It is so damn BIG! Let just the pictures do most of the talking. XD.
Standing right in front of the gigantic ladybird

in front of the kiddies world. We became 16 again!

peace...

i heart this icecream very much!


the honey bear
 Then, we all went to 1Malaysia Institute. Never been there before as Ngah just bought it last August. So, it is still new. It was so damn awesome! With all the green scenery and you can even here the waterfall splashing. It’s a great weekend gateway though. After chit-chatting at the Kemensah, we all went to fetch Boboy at Tuanku Ja’afar College (KTJ). 

the cafeteria
wanna cup of tea?
chen, what are you staring at??
Went home and went out again. But this time it was just me, Chen, Boi && Fazrul. We split at Sunway Pyramid and then met again at Rainforest for...
guess me?
XD
 This was the first time though and I learnt it from the pro. Thanks to Boi now I’m an amateur. LOL. Then we went to Juice Work in Sunway Pyramid and he double dares me to drink Wheatgrass Shot.
its really health to drink this though
 I took the dare and voila, I did it faster than him. You are so suck la boi. Whatever was it, I declare that he is the FUNNEST cousin ever!! I played the guitar hero with my dear funnest cousin. LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.