Sunday, October 24, 2010

STUFFS that bother me soo MUCH!!

This was the latest news about me here. My group which is Group 7 (me, Tifa Ong, ArifCool && Jia Xin) just submitted our final project on 22nd October. The deadline was on that day before 5pm. Thanks to Tifa, she sent it earlier, thus saving our ass or head from Miss Ajune. She is very strict but I love the way she teaches US all. By submitting the game project, I don’t know about the others but I felt like the burden on my shoulder had lift up even though we need to present our project on Monday, 25th October at the foyer of Level 2 N28 FSKSM. It felt so light. I knew that there are so many stuffs ahead of me and I would love to list it out. 
----------* * *----------
Firstly, Rawiey && I need to do the Digital Logic (Lab 3). From what I learnt, this subject is illogical. Digital Logic is NOT so LOGIC anymore. HA HA! (Not so funny? I know!) This lab carries 8% of my mark for this subject and everyone, I mean EVERYONE thought I can pull through it. They are SO wrong. Hell, I don’t know inside out about this subject especially the final lab assignment. Well, I guess need to ask the expert about this thing sooner because need to show to Mr Ismail on 31st October. 
----------* * *---------- 
Secondly, the video corporate about GMM haven’t been compiled yet. This assignment need to pass up on 1st November. Luckily my group, named Naemu Yeppo (me, Rawiey, Mira && Aimi) had finished doing our part in this group. Just need to compile it, that’s all. This assignment supposed to submit before Eid but PM Sarudin postponed it to the last week of this sem. 
 ----------* * *----------
Thirdly is the FINAL exam which will be held on next month. It’s around the corner and I haven’t started yet. For the first part, I’m gonna have a full week. That’s mean from 9th to 13th November. On the next day, I’m off to my second home that is Sunway baby. My timetable for the FINAL is a total sucks and so pack! 9th Nov = Programming Technique I, 10th Nov = English, 11th Nov = Ethnic Relations, 12th Nov = Technology and Information System, 13th Nov = Discrete Structure && 24th Nov = Digital Logic. I just wish that the discrete structure lecturers’ didn’t change the timetable for that particular subject. At first the subject was on 26th Nov and now they all made it earlier. I’m gonna crack during part 1. The second part is ONLY digital logic. I just can’t wait to go back to KL where I can have some FUN save some money especially on food. Anjang’s family will be there too. Too bad I can’t go back to my home sweet home this end of the year. DAMN!!

 ----------* * *----------
Fourthly, my end-of-year that is in the month of December twenty-ten, I will have 2 camps. The first one is Suksis camp which is probably gonna starts from 5th – 15th Dec. IDK where the camp will be held but it will take 3 generations (Junior, Intermediate && Senior) to join the camp. I guess so! It’s been a long time since I join camping. My psychic vision tells me that I’m gonna be sooo TAN (hopefully NOT!). After the camp, I’m going back to Sunway then on the last week of December I will go to Penang for another camp. FYI, this camp will be under CEP and the person-in-charge for this camp is Shahrul. I guess I’ll be having 2-in-1 trip to Penang which will also be my vacays!! YAY!!
----------* * *----------
Last but not least, I’m gonna leave KTR. I was so surprised to hear the news after the Logic class on last Thursday. This guy told me that ALL the Suksis members are gonna live there. WELL, in the matter of FACT, I DON’T WANNA LEAVE KTR!! I asked SM and he told me that it is compulsory and if you don’t wanna live there, you must have a letter from VC. That’s hell lotsa work to do. Watdya know, gotta follow the flow! It’s just a change from R to C. From KTR to KTC! There are a few reasons I don’t wanna leave KTR which is my block is soo near to the clinic. If I fall sick or wanna make a med check up, it’s just 3 minutes walk to there. Next, my pencak silat training centre is just around the corner, which is at DSG-KTF and 6 minutes walk. Then, silat cekak training centre is at KTR Hall which is just in front of my block. The most important thing is ALL my SCVians live here. Easier for me to complete my ASSignements, ASSessments and etc. Damn! Why wanna make my life so miserable where I can live happily here. It’s not even a year I live here. I rather pay for the cab fee every Saturday to Suksis HQ because there is no bus on weekends. Dang, I don’t have a transport to go to my training at DSG-KTF (which takes most of weekdays) and KTR hall. KTC is way far from FSKSM and KTR. On the whole, I have this whole 3 weeks and January 2011 to live my life at KTR. Then, February twenty-eleven, I’m outta here! Adios! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.