Friday, December 17, 2010

Camp at Mount Ledang

On Sunday (12th December), after we watched the recruits rehearsed for their pentauliahan, we departed to Mount Ledang which took us 2 hours to reach there. Damn! So freaking tired though. AND I was really anticipated about the camp. XD 
The bus couldn't went further into the campsite thus, we all need to walk. Lucky for the junior platoon, it just took us halfway to reach there. SO sorry to hear about the inter platoon where they need to walk some long journey to reach there. 
We made our camp which can fit 2 or 3 peoples inside it.
This is the camp...
This is the site...
After we had our lunch, we went to the this site where it has up ceiling and flying fox games. And yup, that was my first time playing those games. I was We were having so effing FUN. The flying fox had given me a mark at my eyelids. So painful la.
Luckily I don't have any acrophobia
After everyone had done their parts, only me and Mai were left and of course a few boys were there too. The best part was I got a chance to see Ganu did the head-down one. Freaking awesome!
Had the tea break and we went for a little swimming at the small pond. It was just like swimming with the fishes though.
Fish treatment.
*Pic from Ayu's camera
 For the night time, we had the night walk in the forest. At first, I was really scared because it was really dark inside. No handphones. No torchlight. No name-calling. So, there was no a ray of light inside it and we just follow the rope rails. If the rope was being cut halfway, the previous group will shout out loud and the message of 'TALIII PUTUUSS!!' will passed until one of the faci will go down and helped that group. These were our favourite words during the night walk. . .


"Curam dihadapan! Berhati-hati..."
"Akar tinggi, akar tinggi..."
"Tali halus...Tali kasar...Tali rafia..."
"Tangge...tangge...tangge...!"


Halfway in the forest, we were being released one by one. Damn! So freaked out for the first time. I just followed the rope and the run through it. What was in mind that time was I just wanna get outta there. Finally, I could see the light at the end of the forest and there they were sitting at the stool waiting for us.
Alhamdulillah. I finished it without hesitation.


Just can't wait for the next day activities. . . 
The main office of Lagenda Park, Mount Ledang.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.