Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bidding 2013 a Farewell

So, 2013 will ended soon. I mean, in less than 4 hours. I was viewing my 2013 resolutions in the office in the evening and realized that I just achieved half of my 2013 resolutions. Here are my so-called 2013 resolutions...

1. 1 Dinar and a few dirham 
I didn't bought myself a dinar. My money went to somewhere else. But I managed to add a few dirhams in my collection.

2. Getting a good internship place
Hmm... My internship company is still new. So, no comment about that. From what I knew, I learnt a lot from working in this company, Hezmedia Interactive Sdn. Bhd.

3. My own car
Nah... In my dream.

4. Travels oversea
Yepp. I went to South Korea! It was a fun trip. I wanna go there, again. Ngeee....

Andddd that were my short term resolutions. Gegodek balek, ada long term resolutions pulak.
Here's the list of my long term resolutions. Long term la sangat...

1. Be a better person and do good deeds to people and society.
2013 is not the year for me to be a better person. I bashed a few peoples. Hurt them. I'm truly sorry. I wish I can be a better person that yesterday. InsyaAllah.

2. A stable relationship.
I was in a relationship. Fell in love. And we broke up. And this will not be in my resolutions ever again.

3. My own brand/business.
Not just yet.

Then again, I have less time to update my blog this year. Therefore, I should make a recap on whatever happened in 2013. Walaupun korang taknak tahu.

Both of my semester in third year I got Dean's List. Yeay to me. Hehe. Dengan adanya DL ni telah menaikkan semangat untuk mendapat satu kalungan medal ketika grad nanti. Amin. Pernah patah semangat before this. Jadi, tak salah nak bermimpi untuk dapat medal.

Then, I acomplished 2 of my life goals which are performing one of Zee Avi's song (Mi Kolok Sigek) and partner with my dear bff by becoming one of the emcees for MATR'12. 
My first appearance on stage as a singer surprised a lot of my friends. They only knew I sang in the karoake room, but not in public. The first time was awkward. Performing with a live band for the first time. Tak tahu bila nak masok. Key betol ke tak. I never learn THIS. Yang paling best, I just combined two bands together, Inseneur and SaturdayNSunday. 

Lepas tu of course la masa pening nak cari tajuk FYP. The whole semester. Dahla present less than 10 minutes. Nervous bak ang time tuh. Fortunately, I passed my first FYP with flying colours. Teehee. Thanks God.

There's also downs for my 2013. Kena marah ngan lecturer pasal tak pergi event tu memang tak boleh blah. Selepas diberi penerangan, baru faham kenapa kiteorg tak pergi event tuh. Before this, muka kiteorg ade je kat event persatuan. Hmpphh..

And of course, benda yang paling menyedihkan. Brokenhearted. Again. So sad. It happened a few days before my birthday. I didn't know how to react towards him when he wished me on my birthday. Le sigh.

K. Enough talking about sad events. The most important event happened to me in 2013 was my commisioning day. Secara sahnya, I am Inspektor SP 34017 Nur Aziemah Mohamad. It was awkward people called me 'Puan' even though I'm not married, yet. 

End of the year, my weekend was full with my friends's wedding. Started with Elias, Yenna in Perak. Then, Ayu in Johor and lastly, our boss, Hazman in Selayang. I'm happy for you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.