Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Malaysia Airline's Kool Flashmob

I think almost everyone blogged about this cool flashmob.
Malaysia Airlines (MAS) did their flashmob on 14th January 2012 which is on last week at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).

It's not in everyday life we can see a flashmob in Malaysia and I just missed it. Dang!
I think this flashmob was pretty awesome. No yellow tape and the passengers can pass by the flashmob.

Too bad the performers wearing the microphone because it was no surprise to the audiences.
Anyhow,
THIS IS STILL AN AWESOME FLASHMOB!







Z : MAS memang terbaekk! I love using MAS even though the flight expenses is expensive but it wort every ringgits. Dulu time kat Labuan, selalu guna MAS. Xpenah pun guna AirAsia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.