Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Artist

The best movie for Golden Globe was The Artist. So, I was curious because this movie hadn't made it into the cinema. To kill my curiousity, I downloaded it.


I'm so lazy to write the whole scene so I just typed from what I saw. 
Technically, this was a silent movie. A silent movie in a silent movie.
Now, I knew why this movie had the most numbers in nominations. It's a good movie. Noo. Better than Twilight. There's no CGI, romance, a little comedy and hard to understand at first but the most important thing was, the hero has no sparkle. 
(OK, I was just joking) 
This was my first silent movie. By watching this movie, I can focus on their body languages. Well, there was no words came out from their mouth. And it will be pretty awesome if you can read their lips. 

Once rich and famous, then poor.
Pride will bring you to nowhere.
Just be grateful if someone sincerely helped you out of your misery.

*
You should watch this movie. If you still think this movie is a piece of crap. Think again. This movie won the best movie and nominated for 6 times. Besides, this dog can really act. Seriously.
And it's loyal to its master til the end of the movie.

You DOG, deserves an AWARD.



Z : At the end of the movie, there will be a slight twist. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.